Precision German engineered SW-Motech crash bars ensure a perfect fit, strength & optical integration. Protects Engine, body and radiator.
German specialists, SW-MOTECH have designed these Yamaha Tenere 700 crash bars to provide maximum protection & integration with the design of the bike
Constructed with an industry leading 27 mm diameter piping with a wall thickness of 2.5mm sets these apart from other manufactures offerings (who use 24 mm tubing with a wall thickness of 2 mm).
Superior engineering is continued via joints that are 5-axis laser cut & then TIG welded This process creates a precision fit, easy installation and superior strength.
Some competitor crash bars are fabricated by first crimping the bar & then welding the joints which cause gaps that are later filled with weld. The additional heat in this method of welding causes a weak bond with warpage, and all-too-common installation & tension difficulties
Features of the Yamaha Tenere 700 Crash bars :
- Designed to provide maximum protection to body panels , engine AND radiator.
- Heavy-duty industry leading material specification.
- Treated for corrosion resistance.
- Powder-coated black finish.
- Strong multi point frame connections.
- Cross brace for additional rigidity & peace of mind.
- Compact design maximizes maneuverability off-road while preserving lean angle on road.
- Includes left and right crash bars
- Requires no modification.
- Simple to fit
- Production units are tested by an independent testing authority via X-rays to check quality of the weld, paint adhesion etc.
- Made in Germany by SW-Motech
Included with every Yamaha Tenere 700 crash bar set:
- 2 Crash bars
- All mounting hardware
- Mounting instructions