PLEASE ALLOW A DELIVERY TIME OF 4-6 WORKING DAYS FOR ALL MOTOGADGET PRODUCTS. DELIVERY TIME MAY BE LONGER IF ITEM OUT OF STOCK IN GERMANY.
WE OFFER SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNTS WHEN ORDERING MORE THAN 1 MOTOGADGET PRODUCT. PLEASE CALL US OR EMAIL US TO WORK OUT YOUR DISCOUNT. SAVE UP TO 40% DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF YOUR ORDER.
The mo.relay+ purposefully combines a load independent digital flasher relay and electronic push-button controls.
Depending on how long the respective turn signal push-button is activated, 4 different operating modes are available:
Change of lane: Short tap on push-button - blink 3x and automatic switch-off.
Turn: Pressing push-button shortly - blink 10x and automatic switch-offy.
Continuous flashing: Pressing push-button longer - switching off only after pressing the push-button repeatedly.
Additionally the mo.relay+ is equipped with a hazard flasher function - activated by pressing both push-buttons simultaneously.
The mo.relay+ is load independent (1-100 W) and provides a constant flasher frequency to almost all models of LED, micro or halogen turn signal lights as well as 10 or 21 W light bulbs. Immediate, loss free and brighter illumination results from the effective microelectronic.
The light and compact aluminium casing is anodized black and features a M3 mounting thread. Removable mounting with cable ties is also possible. Ideal for mods and custom bikes with restricted mounting space. The electronics are water-tight, vibration resistant and are equipped with an overload protection.
If you are looking for a flasher relay WITHOUT push-button controls please refer to our mo.flash or mo.wave series.
If you are looking for a flasher relay WITHOUT push-button controls but with automatic deactivation please refer to our mo.stop series
If you are looking for fully featured push-button controls with lots of additional features, please refer to our mo.unit series.
- Very compact, light and easy to mount
- Ideal for custom bikes and mods with little mounting space - bulky conventional relays or load resistors are a thing of the past
- No additional push-button control unit necessary
- Intuitive time control and automatic deactivation
- Almost load independent (min. 1 Watt)
- Completely implemented using digital semiconductor technology. microprocessor controlled No mechanical workings, no spools, no electrical contacts
- Consistantly constant and correct flasher frequency and suited for almost all LED turn signal lights, all micro and halogen turn signal lights as well as all 10-watts and 21-watts turn signal lights
- e. g. works with 4 turn signal lights or 2 handle bar end turn signal lights
- Immediate loss free and brighter illumination of all turn signal lights
- Completely water tight and vibration resistant because of the moulded-in construction
- Short circuit proof, automatic overload protection, switches power up to 100 W.
- No heat generation while operating
- Only 5 - 18 V operating voltage required
- Quality 'made in Germany' - by motogadget
Specifications and features
|Diameter without cable||19 mm|