PLEASE ALLOW A DELIVERY TIME OF 4-6 WORKING DAYS FOR ALL MOTOGADGET PRODUCTS. DELIVERY TIME MAY BE LONGER IF ITEM OUT OF STOCK IN GERMANY.
WE OFFER SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNTS WHEN ORDERING MORE THAN 1 MOTOGADGET PRODUCT. PLEASE CALL US OR EMAIL US TO WORK OUT YOUR DISCOUNT. SAVE UP TO 40% DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF YOUR ORDER.
Every flasher light model is faded in and out smoothly - even LEDs! Brand new style and looks for your turn signal.While conventional hard switching flashers - especially LED models - only switch on and off blandly, your mo.wave oscillates in a fascinating wave pattern.
Flasher lights in a revolutionary new design - ultra compact and light. Basically just a piece of wire with a tiny candy-sized device. Ideal to draw more attention to all kinds of modded or styled motorbikes and cars.
Attention: If you are looking for a flasher relay with automatic deactivation please refer to our mo.stop series.
- Unique fade-in/fade-out effect
- Ultra compact and light - in essence just a piece of cable attached to a tiny, candy-sized device
- Ideal for custom bikes and mods with little mounting space - bulky conventional relays or load resistors are a thing of the past
- The wiring can be placed into the handle bar or frame tubes or into the wiring harness
- Almost load independent (min. 1 Watt)
- Completely implemented using digital semiconductor technology. microprocessor controlled No mechanical workings, no spools, no electric contacts
- Consistantly constant and correct flasher frequency and suited for almost all LED turn signal lights, all micro and halogen turn signal lights as well as all 10-watts and 21-watts turn signal lights
- e. g. works with 4 turn signal lights or 2 handle bar end turn signal lights
- Immediate loss free and brighter illumination of all turn signal lights
- Utterly hassle-free connection using only two cables - just connect in series
- Completely water tight and vibration resistant because of the moulded-in construction
- Short circuit proof, automatic overload protection, switches power up to 100 W.
- No heat generation while operating
- Only 5 - 18 V operating voltage required
- Also applicable for 6 V turn signal lights
- Quality 'made in Germany' - by motogadget
The mo.wave can NOT replace the push-button controls of a push-button instrument. Please refer to our mo.relay+ if you are looking for a flasher relay for push-buttons.
Newer Harley-Davidson model series use a special module to control the flasher controls (TSM/TSSM). These modules can NOT be replaced or complemented by the mo.wave.
Specifications and features
|Casing (L x W x H)||18 mm x 13 mm x 9.5 mm|
|Connector cable length||approx. 2 x 50 mm|
|Weight||approx. 4 g|