The SW-Motech Crash bars for the Triumph Tiger 800 are designed to deliver the utmost protection in the event of a crash or drop. These Crash bars are crafted from 22 and 27 mm steel pipe for strength and stability protecting the tank, fairing and other vulnerable components of the Tiger 800 /XC
Each German engineered crash bar is designed to match the curvature of the bike model while not protruding more than it should.
Fitting is simple to current bike anchor points – so drilling or welding won’t be necessary!
Black powder coated for durability, these crash bars provide protection from the elements and protect vital components such as side panels and the radiator .
Features of the Crash bars for the Triumph Tiger 800 and XC:
- Mounts to existing anchor points on the motorcycle.
- Pipe diameter of 22 mm and 27 mm.
- Black powder coated finish.
- Simple mounting without the need to drill or weld.
- 2 Crashbars.
- Mounting material.
- Installation instructions.