Ultimate Addons Handlebar Clamp Bolt Attachment
One of Ultimate Addons latest additions to its vehicle handlebar mounting range is the handlebar screw bolt attachment, which allows users to mount one of the three various screw sizes to suit their vehicle. This Ultimate Addons attachment is designed to replace one of the existing handlebar clamp bolts to allow a range of devices to be attached to a vehicle. This attachment can be used with a range of other leading mount manufacturers and with Ultimate Addons connector plates allowing you to mount device holders, waterproof cases and much more.
The kit is available in 3 sizes M6, M8, M10 size screw and a 1" (25mm) Ball Mount, allowing various holders to be attached. This type of mount is ideal for those who do not want the handlebars of their vehicle to be cluttered.
Please note that the supplied bolt lengths are approx: 55/60/65mm, once you attach the 1" ball attachment to the screw head the thread length that will go into the handlebars are approx: 27/32/37mm
- Replaces one of the existing handlebar clamp bolts of the vehicle (if M6/M8/M10 Size)
- Supplied with Screw Lengths (55/60/65mm)
- Lengths of thread when 1" ball attached (27/32/37mm)
- 1" Ball connector is compatible with various holders on the Market
- Ideal for use of mount on vehicle handlebars where space is limited
- Leaves handlebars looking less cluttered.
- Can fit all Ultimate Addons holders (with compatible plate)
- Use with Ultimate Addons Dedicated Device Holders, Soft & Hard Waterproof Cases
- 12 Month Warranty
- Ultimate Addons Brand
- Will work with any vehicle that uses an M6/M8/M10 size threaded bolt which can be removed and replaced with the Ultimate Addons screw Attachment & Ball.
- This kit is simple to install with a allan key. Simply choose the best fitting Longest Screw. Remove the original screw from the vehicle, place the 1" (25mm) ball connector in the hole and then replace with the Ultimate Addons Screw. Tighten then ready for use!
Please note that the supplied bolt lengths are approx: 55/60/65mm, once you attach the 1" ball attachment to the screw head the thread length that will go into the handlebars is approx: 27/32/37mm